What should I do if an insurance adjuster contacts me?

If an insurance adjuster calls you or sends you a letter asking you for a statement regarding the accident and your injuries, direct the insurance company to your Tazewell personal injury lawyer instead. When an insurance adjuster asks you for a statement, they are hoping that you might say something damaging to your case that the insurance company can use to deny your claim or offer you less than full compensation. Your lawyer can communicate with the insurance company on your behalf while looking out for your rights and interests.