What should I say if an insurance adjuster contacts me?

If you are contacted by an insurance adjuster after an accident, you should politely decline to give a statement and instead direct the adjuster to contact your Lebanon personal injury lawyer at Arrington Schelin. Insurance adjusters are skilled in using statements provided by injured accident victims against them, pointing to certain details to either deny the victim’s insurance claim outright or to offer less than full compensation. By letting your attorney handle communications with the insurance adjuster, you can rest easy knowing that your claim is in capable hands.